Review the two groups of firms below:
Group 1: the accommodations industry (e.g. HIlton, Marriott Bonvoy, InterContintental Hotel Group).
Group 2: the wireless telecommunications industry (e.g. Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile).
Address the following:
Which of these groups operates in a monopolistic competitive industry? Which operates in an oligopoly?
How did you determine the classification of each group? That is, what are the key characteristics of each group that indicate the type of industry it operates in?
Choose one of the groups and use Porter’s Five Forces to analyze the pressures on profits for your chosen group’s firms investor page. If you want to dig deeper into how one of the firms views the challenges it faces, you might want to look at the firm’s investor page.
CoVID-19 virus case study assignment paper scholarship essay help
For this paper, discuss the similarities and differences of the impacts of the causes of the 2008 Great Recession and the current world crisis with the CoVID-19 virus*
How did the regulations you’ve studied over the past few chapters and in the Financial Crisis Chapter (Chapter 12) prepare banks and other financial institutions to better weather the effects of the stay-at-home orders and other impacts of the pandemic? Are there other regulations that could be placed on the banking industry that would make sense and help them through these trying times?
*Note: I am not trying to downplay or minimize in any way the “human” impact or any other non-economic impacts of the virus; this paper is just focusing on one component of the costs, among the many different impacts (perhaps much more important impacts)
Annotated bibliography assignment essay help cheap: essay help cheap
Annotated Bibliography assignment:
Topic- you will select your topic based upon these parameters:
It needs to involve a vulnerable population: (SES including education, income, and poverty), sexual/gender minority, racial minority, visible or invisible disability, veteran status, immigration status, refugee, etc. It needs to demonstrate how being in that vulnerable population leads to a particular health outcome (chronic disease, COVID-19, mental health)
It needs to cover the mechanism for the poorer health outcomes (discrimination, lack of access, sometimes SES can be a mechanism and a population and that is OK too).
Sources should all be peer reviewed and a majority should be empirical (meaning the original source the authors should be the ones who did the research vs. a commentary or theory).
If you are unsure of your topic you are welcome to contact me for clarification/verification
After you select your search parameters conduct a search using the APSU Library databases (CINHAL, SocIndex, PsychIndex, etc.)
You will ultimately end up with 10 sources for your annotated bibliography but not all sources you find initially will be appropriate so you should plan on starting with @ 20-25 sources then you do a brief review, identify 10-15 that you think will work, do a slightly deeper dive to narrow down to 10 then you have your sources for the annotated bibliography.
Resources for writing the AB:
Your annotated bibliography should be double spaced only, all of it double spaced even between sources. Sources should be in alphabetical order based upon the first author. Summaries should be comprehensive but not wordy if you were going to use this as prep for a paper the annotated bibliography would be your way of organizing the paper and knowing how and where to use each sources and what to include.
SWOT Analysis and NPV homework analysis college application essay help online
Apply risk methodologies to economic situations using a variety of approaches ranging from basic statistics to certain equivalency.
Demonstrate how metrics such as valuation, economic profit, and related terms are measured and evaluated.
Explain the significance and implications of various economic theories pertaining to profit, consumer choice, demand and supply, forecasting and optimization.
Assignment Description: Primary Task 400-600 words
Primary Task Response: Respond to the following scenario with your thoughts,
Now is the time to make a decision about relocating the manufacturing operation to the United States is fast-approaching. AutoEdge, like most companies, uses a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threat (SWOT) analysis to facilitate its decision making.
You have just completed your first monthly activity report for the board when Lester calls.
“Hi,” you say. “I just finished my monthly report for the board. I’ll e-mail it to you when we get done talking.”
“Sounds good,” he says. “I’m calling because we need your expertise again for another facet of our investigation into the manufacturing operation. This time, I want you to conduct a detailed SWOT analysis for AutoEdge, and provide a brief summary of your analysis.”
“I was expecting this,” you say. “Some of the research I’ve done over the past 4 weeks will be useful as I put this analysis together for you.”
“Yes, I thought you were in a good position to do this work,” he says. “Your analysis may be different from other people who have been at the company longer, but your fresh perspective on the components will be helpful in moving the debate forward.”
“That’s a good point,” you say. “I’ll keep that in mind as I go through the information.”
Drawbacks of being a Black man and an athlete common app essay help: common app essay help
For next weeks assignment, you must watch episode 1 of OJ Simpson: Made in America. In addition, please select and read one of the following articles, “Jackie Robinson vs. Malcolm X”, or “Black athletes have always been at forefront of the struggle”. . Afterwards, write a 3-4-page essay discussing the film and the article.
You should have at a minimum of ten points from the episodes of the documentary to support your essay. Your paper should address the benefits and drawbacks of being a Black man and an athlete. The essay should also address your belief around athleticism and activism for Black men. From the reading, you should use at a minimum of five salient points from the article.
for the article link:https://theundefeated.com/features/jackie-robinson-vs-malcolm-x/
Ethics Assignment Homework Paper essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
APA Paper will address the following Questions in (1-4):
All References supplied.
1. Read the Case Presentation on page 63 (in 4thEdition) of Burkhardt & Nathaniel. This is in Chapter 3 Part 1, the section titled Noncompliance vs Autonomy
a.What does Autonomy mean to you?
b. Comment on the statement: It is easy to honor a patients autonomy when they agree with us.
c. Was Coras autonomy being infringed?
d. What provisions of the ANA Code of Ethics and Interpretative Statements offers the nurse guidance in this case?
2 .Read the Case Presentation on page 72 (in 4thEdition) of Burkhardt & Nathaniel. This is in Chapter 3, Part 1, the case presentation entitled “Beneficence and Nonmaleficence”.
a.Describe in your own words, Beneficence and Nonmaleficence.
b. Answer all the questions presented in the Think About It section following the case presentation.
3. Read the Case Presentation of Burkhardt & Nathaniel on page 179 in (4thEdition) on moral distress, moral outrage and moral reckoning. Read the case study of Joanna which is the last case study in Chapter 7 entitled “Trying to be Heard”.
a. Does the ANA Code of Ethics, Provision Three offer any guidance for the nurse? Why or why not?
b. Were the nurses actions sufficient in this situation?
c. Read the article titled, Pathways to Moral Courage and apply the CODE analysis to this case to determine if a different outcome was possible.
Pathways to Moral Courage, found at:
4. After reading the article links relating to Placebos that follow, please address:
a. Compare the two articles and argue for or against the use of placebos, including discussion of applicable ethical principles, e.g. autonomy,
b. Specify what provisions of the ANA Code of Ethics offer guidance on the use of placebos in health care
Read the American Society for Pain Management Nursings Position Statement on Use of Placebos in Pain Management, found at:
Read US Doctors Use Placebo Treatments but Dont Always Inform Patients found at:
Academic Resource on Discussion Boards aqa unit 5 biology synoptic essay help
The Big 4 U.S. accounting firms audit many multinational companies that are located in foreign countries that may have different cultural norms than exist in the United States. In your opinion, can U.S. accounting firms successfully perform a quality audit of organizations located in foreign countries that may have cultures that are different from U.S. companies? Support your response.
Discussion Board Reminders:
Must have 3 posts: A main post and two replies to peers.
First post: Either your main post or a reply to others must be posted before midnight CT (Central time) on Friday of each week.
Second and third post:Must be posted on a different day from the first post.
Connect to content: At least 1 post must refer to course learning materials. See thefor help with connecting to the content.
Engaging in class discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the.
Marginal Analysis for Optimal Decisions admission college essay help: admission college essay help
Introductions; Managers, Profits and Markets; Demand, Supply and Market Equilibrium.
Marginal Analysis for Optimal Decisions; Best estimation Techniques.
Elasticity and Demand.
Production and Cost in the Short Run; Managerial Decisions in Competitive Markets.
How has the material discussed in this class relate or apply to your current work environment? Or what aspect of this class has helped you to better understand and perform your current work related responsibilities? Write a paper to answer in no less than 2 pages and no more than 5 pages.
Assessment on any major battle in Italy best college essay help
The Paper: Battle Assessment Paper on Any major battle in Italy during 1941-1945. See attachment for example of paper; and specifics on METT-TC framework. Please follow format of example!
1. The Paper will be submitted in APA Format 12-point, Times New Roman Font, be Double Spaced and generally free of errors.
2. The content of the Paper will be formatted IAW the guidelines discussed in the Integrate Military History Lesson (809- NAVEE055) and the guidance provide in this handout.
3. Each Section of the Paper will have a subsection; the Title of the section will be centered and bolded.
4. The paper itself will consist of 12 sections making 9-12 pages, as follows: a) Cover Page: The cover page includes a picture, map or portrait representative of the war, campaign, operation, battle or engagement. It also includes the Students Personal Information (Rank, Name, Duty Position, State, Class Number, Date of submission and the Classification of the paper). b) Table of Contents: The Table of contents lists the items (by section) contained in your paper along with their corresponding page number. c) Abstract: The purpose of the Abstract is to provide a short synopsis of the battle being discussed. On the first line of the abstract page, center the word Abstract (no bold, formatting, italics, underlining, or quotation marks). Your abstract should be a single paragraph double-spaced. Your abstract should be between 150 and 250 words. d) Introduction: The introduction is simply a general overview of your selected operation, battle or engagement. The introduction should provide a brief background of the events that lead to the strategic setting and clearly DEFINE the battle (i.e. the scope of the battle) that will be discussed. The introduction outlines the 5 Ws of the battle itself; it states facts and prepares the reader for what lies ahead. e) Strategic Setting: The strategic setting gives an overview of the big picture under which the battle takes place. The strategic setting begins with the immediate causes of the conflict (including the events leading to the battle). How did we get here. f) Tactical Situation: The tactical situation gives the comparisons between the two forces and clearly demonstrates who has the advantage. The METT-T/C Framework (with equipment replacing enemy) is used as a means to determine the relative strengths and weaknesses of each side and ensures all aspects of the battle are addressed. g) Describe the Action: This section addresses what actually happed. First, outline the disposition of forces. Then, explain in chronological order what actually happened (beginning with the initial act of the aggressor, followed by the response of the defendant). Subsequently, outline the major phases, actions and eventual outcome of the battle. This section ends with the status and disposition of forces at the end of the engagement. h) Significance: This section should address the tactical (short term) and strategic (long term) significance of this battle as it relates to the larger operation, campaign or war. The significance (both short term and long term) should be clear, concise and factual (with as little subjectivity as possible). i) Analysis: The analysis should emphasize the key variables that contributed both to victory and defeat. The analysis should focus on the principles of war (including the principles of the offense or defense where appropriate), and the elements of combat power that you feel directly influenced the outcome. This section should also include any additional significant aspects of the battle that have affected warfighting in subsequent years (technology, strategy, policy, doctrine, etc). j) Conclusion: The conclusion should summarize the context, outcome and impact of the battle, and include your personal Observations; what you believe led to the operational and tactical level successes and failures based on your research. Finally, your paper should conclude with one to five critical Insights and Lessons Learned that can be applied to warfighting in the future, or that can be integrated into training at the Company level and below to improve the overall performance of maneuver forces to fight, survive and win in future conflicts. k) Maps, Diagrams, Charts or Pictures: This section includes any additional items that you feel will add value to the narrative or better explain certain aspects of the paper. Maps and diagrams may be included within the body of the paper as well (where appropriate). l) Bibliography: This section includes all resources and references that you used during the conduct of your research. To ensure a good mix of authenticity and factually accurate information, as well as detailed analysis by experts in the field, students should strive to include both primary and secondary sources of high academic integrity. A minimum of 5 sources is required, and there is no upper limit. All sources should be cited using APA format (including in text citing).
Managerial Decisions for Firms with Market Power summary and response essay help
Topics: Managerial Decisions for Firms with Market Power, Strategic Decision making in Oligopoly Markets.
1. In no less than two and no more than four pages, summarize the important economic principles and concepts in each of the assigned chapters.
2. You need to find an article related to Economics ,. You must state specifically what topic in Economics that the article related to. The article should be from a referred journal, but articles from the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, some other business magazine, will be acceptable if there is enough substance (you may need to do additional research). Your write up should be no less than one page and no more than three pages posted in Moodle
NOTE:- please prepare both the documents separately.
Project module: research assignment paper essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
For your macro project you need to pick a state. There will be a discussion board on D2L in the project module where you can list the state that you picked. Each state can only be used once, so please check before posting to make sure someone else hasnt already posted the state you wanted to choose.
The state I picked isCalifornia!
Find the unemployment rates for this state from Jan 2007 to Jan 2018 (each month)
Put this information into an excel chart and then graph this information
Use this information to write a word document that includes how the unemployment rates:
Moved with the business cycles during these time frameswhen there were recessions, recoveries, troughs and peaks. Were there any double dip recessionswhy or why not. What other information can we relate from the unemployment rates to the business cycles? How were businesses effected? Etc.
Effect the Gross Domestic Product? What would we expect to happen to production? Etc.
Would affect inflation rates and the consumers. What would you expect for inflation rates? Did the inflation rates during this time frame line up with your expectations? If there was inflation, what type(s) do you think were experienced?
Would affect monetary policy actions. If you were a member of the Federal Reserve, what would you have done in terms of monetary policy given the unemployment rates that you found? You would tie in parts a, b, and c with this part.
Tie all the concepts together at the end of your paper to have a strong conclusion on what happened in your states economy during 2007-2018.
Have a works cited for the sources you used. Also make sure to have in text citations. Remember if the information is not common knowledge or direct statistics, you need to have in text citations.
Your report willlikelybe 5-7 pages (double spaced). This does not include a title page.
You need to utilize class vocabulary (for example: demand, supply, unemployment, inflation, deflation, discount rate, gross domestic product, frictional/structural/cyclical unemployment, etc.)
You also need to include some data specifics. We will discuss where you can find this information at the library session. You can also use online articles, etc. for data specifics.
You need to have at least 5 references/sites.
You may structure your report however you choose, but it needs to be organized and well written.
You must post your chosen state on the discussion board by the due date or there will be a 10-point deduction.If someone has already chosen the state and you still do your project on that state you will earn a 0
Papers must be submitted to the D2L page in a word or PDF file to be graded. Papers will be ran through a plagiarism detection software.
Citations are very important in this assignment. You should have a works cited page as well as using in text citations. We will learn more about this in class. Papers without proper works cited or in text citations will be returned to the student with the option to make revisions. Revisions should be resubmitted in D2L within 24 hours. Students will be sent an email to notify them that they need to add in a works cited/in text citations. Papers submitted within the 24 hour time frame will earn half credit. If the papers are not resubmitted(if they didnt have proper citations), then a zero will be assigned to the paper. Please see information on plagiarism above.
Please make sure to address the topics above as thoroughly as possible to get full credit. This project will be worth 10% of the overall grade.
Economics Final examination term paper scholarship essay help
Answer Question 1 (minimum of 500 words; 16 points) and your choice of 3 other questions.
1. Choose one of the following issues from the semester:
Physical growth, development in physical skills
Threats to health
New thinking skills
Parent relationships, role of the family
and discuss its impact or importance in three of the four developmental stages we have covered: infancy (birth-2), early childhood (2 – 6), middle childhood (6-12), and adolescence (12-19).
Choose 3 of the following questions (Minimum of 300 words each; 8 points each).
2. In covering several topics for this class, we have talked about etiological factors such as biological influences (nature) and family or environmental influences (nurture). Choose a topic in child or adolescent development and discuss how it is influenced by both biological and environmental factors. Include your opinion about the relative importance of these factors overall that is, do you think more of development is driven by nature or by nurture?
3. We have talked about a number of changes across childhood and adolescence. Some of these changes are continuous and some are discontinuous. Discuss an example of a topic that is a good example of continuity in development, and another topic that is a good example of discontinuity in development.
4. What is one area of child development that you think should be studied further? Describe an experimental research study for that topic, including who you might want to get for participants, what would be the independent variable, what would be the dependent variable, and what would be your hypothesized result. What would be one limitation of this study?
5. Choose a topic from the bullet point list above (a different one than in question #1!) and use two theoretical frameworks (psychoanalytical, behavioral, cognitive, sociocultural) to explain why or how these developmental changes might have occurred.
Answering essay questions argumentative essay help: argumentative essay help
You will choose 5 of the following 7 questions. Be sure to indicate which question you are answering within your essay by putting the question number at the start of your answer. Reread your work for clarity and be sure to put in good detail in your explanations.
Explain how the jig-saw classroom works and why does it have a positive effect on students?
What are the four different types of capital that a company/corporation can have to be successful? You should explain each.
Understand what the Strength Quest program is and how it might positively influence Goals, Plans and Hope in the classroom.
Describe all the factors that must be present to constitute what is thought of as gainful employment? Discuss the ideas of a job, a career and a calling.
What are the most important things that need to be in the workplace environment to make it a flourishing place for employers. Remember research has shown certain things and you may put a couple of your own ideas too but be sure to label them as your opinion. (Watch the Videos under online lecture)
Describe the Expressive Writing Technique by Pennebaker and how is it thought to help individuals in the loss of a job.
Explain the role of reinforcement in the classroom and how it creates positive schooling? Assess what the attributes of a good teacher are and how they help strengthen positive schooling.
What are the attributes of a good boss? What kind of job description will create the most motivation in an employee?
Realistic approach that ties content together my assignment essay help london: my assignment essay help london
please read the file… Its a Nutrition and diet exercice
Realistic Approach that Ties Content Together
Now that you have been exposed to the basics of nutrition information, I want you to consider how much-mixed information and contradictory recommendations are out there. Think about all the photo shopping and editing done in magazines and the wide spectrum of bodies we see, just like all the different shoe sizes we wear. Do you ever see someone trying to cram their feet into and wear shoes that are 2 sizes too small?
Let’s face it if the news did an advertisement blurb to “Tune into 6 o’clock news to hear how eating a balanced diet and leading an active lifestyle helps a person with their health” or “Lose weight by eating the ice cream diet,” which one would get your attention? The news has a small snip-it of time to give you a quick tidbit of information, but not the” meat” of the whole story.
We all know we need to eat more fruits and vegetables and choose more balanced food, but why don’t we? There are so many different diet plans out there that people can lose weight on and often do, temporarily.
What happens after a person gets bored with the plan, can no longer stand to eat the same packaged foods, has a holiday, birthday or goes off of the plan for some reason?
What if there was nothing wrong with your weight and the problem was really the unrealistic culturally set standards?
Ninety-five percent of the time, the weight loss on any plan is gained back and sometimes even more weight than before within 5 years.
Why do so many think they need to fall into what is termed “ideal” body weight or think that BMI and the categories with it dictate health? Remember, BMI is just a term that shows one type of risk, a risk at both ends of the spectrum, both for underweight and for overweight. Honestly, I think the book places too much focus on weight and does not look at the overall picture.The key is really behaviors over time.
A person’srisk is only one piece of the puzzle, just as each time a person gets in a car and drives somewhere, they risk getting in an accident that can be fatal. Does that keep people from getting in a car or change a person’s car practice to leave the car in the driveway? As risks increase, the odds increase.
Consider the risk of a person getting in a car who has consumed too much alcohol, is sleep deprived, not wearing their prescription glasses, driving on an ice-covered road, who is driving home late one night. The risks that a person will get in an accident are increased. The risks do not guarantee that person will arrive at their destination safely.
Consider a Different Way
What do you think would happen if we quit trying to achieve an “ideal” body weight, took away the focus of trying to live up to unrealistic model sizes, accepted we are all different shapes and sizes, removed the dream that we would love ourselves more at XYZ weight or after you lose X number of pounds?
Shaming yourself and others do not work to encourage a healthier, more fulfilling life.
How about just focusing on removing the barriers to consuming foods and activity in a manner that is nourishing, pleasurable and fits into a realistic life plan?
Realistic approaches moving forward is what I wish for each of you.
I have added a couple of videos, a sheet on Health at Every Size Principles and an essay assignment to help you consider a wider perspective.
Enjoy learning how to take the information a person has learned about nutrition and look at a practical approach to nutrition for the rest of your life.
Food Cravings: How to Manage Them Videohttps://youtu.be/BOdAW6GZLwY
Do You Label Foods Good or Bad? Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kbnwDcZHWw
Read the Association of Size Diversity and Health’s HAES Principleshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H89QQfXtc-k
Prepare and post an essay (details below) before the calendar date deadline (50 pts)
Prepare a 500-800 word essay using correct grammar and spelling.
Include a specific personal example that ties together the resource materials provided (#1, 2 and 3 above), while showing you understand the content and can apply to a real personal example situation.
When answering the following questions, provide a personal example from your life, work, family or friends that ties the videosand HAES principles information to a real-life example that answers the questions below.
All questions (a – d) need to be fully answered. Do not just provide me a summary of the videos:
Why is there no reason for a cheat meal or day?
What is meant by the statement, there are no good foods or bad foods?
When people disclose they are craving a food or they emotionally eat, what would be a practical tip or suggestion that might help them address the challenge?
What benefits could our society gain by adopting a Health at Every Size approach?
Rationale essay on professional expectations essay help site:edu
Can this be probably edited. the advised correction was bolded in red.
Goals and Contexts
Hello, my name is Gbenga, born to a middle-class family in Nigeria. I grew up believing in hard work and to make my family proud. I was born in the commercial capital of Nigeria, which is now the 3rd best emerging cities in Africa, Lagos, Nigeria. I was attending an average school which suited the class we belonged to in the society in Nigeria, West Africa. Interestingly, I came to the United States when I was twelve years old. Coming to the United States did not deter my dream, but only motivated me further to excel, since I couldnt have come this far to settle for less.
In America, I had to adjust to a new environment and culture and found myself surprisingly dealing with some new issues I never imagined existed. Being a determined individual, my passion for business had been very high and I have always been ready to grab any opportunity that will make me thrive in that area with both hands firmly. When I was fourteen, I started a little computer repair business where I fixed minor computer issues and earned a small income. At that point I had discovered that I am a business person and I see myself thriving in the business sector. It got to a point I told myself that if I got a federal job it wouldnt stop me from pursuing my dream because I had discovered my potentials and aspirations a long time ago. After graduating high school, I attended New York City College of Technology. I later left and transferred to Kingsborough Community College. I didnt qualify for financial aid because I was undocumented. It was hard paying for school fees out of pocket and keep up with my bills. The burden became too much and overwhelming so I left school for a while to get myself situated.
After getting my green card, I joined the US Military which Im currently still serving in. I was fortunate to come across Suny Empire State College (ESC) through a fellow soldier that shares my same goals and determination. I decided to attend ESC and study Business because I am passionate about it and I always want to develop myself in that aspect. I was assigned to my mentor Nancy Mangona and really appreciate all the help and support she provided in developing my degree programs.
I plan to pursue an Associate in Science degree in Business, Management and Economics with a concentration in Business. I will continue my education and obtain my Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Management and Economics with a concentration in Business Management (matriculation date Spring 2018). I hope to be able to achieve my MBA in the nearest future. I am also willing to take certification courses on project management. I am interested in project management because it has proven to be impactful in my business development. Project management has gradually been a strategy used by organizations to build their plans to attain their goals. Since Im also interested in real estate, my goal is to use the knowledge and experience I gained to open my own property management company.
You are off to a great start. I made some changes with your Goals and Contexts section for better flow-please review above. In this section, you need to tell readers of your essay, the degrees you are seeking. The next section of the essay is Professional Expectations. In this part, you research positions or fields you are interested in and what skills the profession expects you to have. After that we will compare other college programs to your programs (AS and BS). Then we will address the most important section of Area of Study Guidelines. From there, there is only general education and a conclusion.
Example of Professional Expectations
When researching what course-work I wanted to take, I utilized SUNY Empire State College’s website to determine the courses that I would like to pursue in order to fit the concentration I desired. There are no straight forward registered area for an Associate degree with a concentration in Public Administration, like I desired, but my mentor, Nancy Mangona, was able to help me select courses along the way that properly fit the concentration I sought after. It is important to me to have a bachelors degree in Business, Management and Economics, but even more so important that I catered my concentration to coincide along my career path of Public Administration. By looking at job postings on Statejobsny.com, I have been able to also research what type of degree, skills and qualifications are required for the profession I desire. Now that I am working as an Employee Relations Associate, my goal is to advance to an Assistant Director of Employee Relations position. If a position were to open up within my agency, I would be able to apply and transfer to an Assistant Director position once Ive completed my bachelors degree. In order to succeed as an Assistant Director of Employee Relations, I would need to have numerous years of experience, which I will have by working in my current position within the agency but will also need to have a bachelors degree. Many of the necessary job requirements for the Employee Relations Associate, also fall within the role of the Assistant Director position. The skills and qualifications that are required for these positions include strong communication Jillisa S. Morehouse 3 skills (written and verbal), human relation skills, knowledge of labor and employee relations, knowledge of unions, and organizational development. W
The Federal Reserve case study assignment essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
1. The Federal Reserve has recently removed all reserve requirements on Demand Deposits (and has also removed the limits on the number of withdrawals per month from Savings Accounts). This 0% required reserve ratio is expected to be a permanent reduction. The Federal Reserve has said For many years, reserve requirements played a central role in the implementation of monetary policy by creating a stable demand for reserves. In January 2019, the FOMC announced its intention to implement monetary policy in an ample reserves regime. Reserve requirements do not play a significant role in this operating framework. As announced (Off-site) on March 15, 2020, the Board reduced reserve requirement ratios to zero percent, effective March 26, 2020, in light of the shift to an ample reserves regime. This action eliminates the need for thousands of depository institutions to maintain balances in accounts at Reserve Banks to satisfy reserve requirements, thereby freeing up liquidity in the banking system to support lending to households and businesses. (https://www.frbservices.org/resources/centralbank/faq/reserve-account-admin-app.html) Ample reserves just means that most institutions kept reserves in excess of the minimum requirements. Bit of Extra credit (right off the bat!) Using general Economic principles, explain why one might expect the amount of reserve banks to remain the same (hint: why were they keeping excess reserves if they didnt need to?) Alsousing general economic principles, explain why one might expect the amount of reserves to decrease (hint: think about the costs of keeping the same amount of reserves when the RRR is at say 4% versus 0%) Main question: how does the new policy of a zero required reserve ratio affect the Feds Tools, Strategies and Tactics of Monetary Policy? Are the effects large or small, and can the changes be compensated through other policies?
2. Describe some ways in which the Federal Reserve System is independent of the political system. Does congress have some control over the Federal Reserve? How does it exert this influence? Do you think the President (any President) should have more control over the Federal Reserve than they currently do? Explain your reasoning.
3. How does the theory of bureaucratic behavior explain why the Federal Reserve may be more responsive to the wishes of politicians that it might otherwise seem to need to be?
4. What tools does the Federal Reserve have to control the level of borrowed reserves? Explain how those tools work.
5. Suppose that for some reason, the amount of currency held by the public decreased. What defensive open market operations would typically occur? Why? Why might the manager of domestic operations consider it better to use a matched sale-purchase transaction (a reverse repurchase agreement) rather than outright purchasing or selling of bonds? Explain your answers! 6. (20 pts) Why would a goal of stable long-run inflation be better than a goal for a central bank to pursue than a goal of long-run economic growth? How might a goal of long-run economic growth lead a central bank to fall into the time-inconsistency trap? Do the events of the past couple of months change your answer? (The CPI fell by 0.4% in March from February, but increased 1.5% from the previous March, which has been the only CPI data released in which the data was collected after the impact of COVID-19 on the U.S. economyfrom https://www.bls.gov/cpi/home.htm)
Word essay reading assignment essay help for free
need help with 5- 550 word essay reading assignments.
SUMMARY- Clearly and succinctly summarize the authors central argument or main idea in your own words.
– Consider the circumstances of writing (e. g. Is the author responding to another writers ideas? If so, does he or she agree or disagree with these, or perhaps build upon them?). Context is important in understanding an authors argument.
– Discuss the authors approach to the subject (e. g. What social issue is this about? What kind of communicative tactics or strategies are examined?)
– Briefly summarize the most significant points raised in the text
Evaluate the logical connection or relationship between the main arguments and secondary ideas (e. g. Ask yourself how, and if, these secondary ideas support the main argument).
– Respond critically to the texts by discussing the value(s) and/or limitation(s) of the authors positions, proofs, overall judgment of social movements.
– Directly relate your critique back to authors main argument or central idea.
Economic Business Cycle Research Project college essay help service
By the due date, upload into Blackboard this Word file with answers typed in red font. Grading is equally weighted based on letters, not numbers. Utilize only the data sources reviewed in class and in the Economic Indicators Text. The goal of this project is to develop and demonstrate competence in identifying sources, collecting appropriate data, and analyzing it to evaluate the health of the overall economy. Make sure to state the correct denominations including all respective zeros in your answers (e.g. 125,000 thousand should be written 125,000,000). In rare instances the most recent report will not include the data requested, in such a case you will need to locate the historic data sets available by the same organizations.
Market research homework analysis paper descriptive essay help: descriptive essay help
Deliverable 04 Worksheet
1. Market research has determined the following changes in market shares based on the different combinations of music choices for the two clubs: if both clubs play country, the new club (Club 1) does very well with a 24% increase in market share. If Club 1 plays country and the competing club (Club 2) plays rock, Club 2 gets a 12% increase in market share. If these choices are reversed, Club 2 does even better and gets an 18% increase in the market share. Lastly, if both clubs play rock, Club 1 does better and gets a 6% increase in market share. This results in the following payoff matrix:
Use this payoff matrix to determine if there are dominant strategies for either player. Find any Nash equilibrium points. Show all of your work.
2.Use the payoff matrix from number 1 to determine the optimum strategy for Club 1. Show all of your work.
3.Use the payoff matrix from number 1 to determine the optimum strategy for Club 2. Show all of your work.
5.Find and interpret the value of the game.
6.Working in parallel your co-worker wants to make the recommendation that the new club owner should always follow the schedule shown below. Do you agree or disagree with this strategy? Explain your reasoning.
Developing the DevOps strategy approach computer science essay help
The CEO of a small enterprise software house thats been in operation for the last 6 years, is looking to promote/foster greater in-house efficiencies within his organisation across a variety of departments. Operating out of its New York offices the company employees up to 40 staff at any given time and also has access and agreement with an Offshore outsourcing house in place, to cover any resourcing needs as they may arise. The company has a good reputation and has steadily grown its business with faithful customers, due in part by the development of its Enterprise Accounting Product software, that it successfully promotes.
The Accounting Product software developed originally and rolled out to a variety of customers has undergone considerable change over the last 6 years, not just from a development perspective in its coding practices, but also in its security and preventive measures put in place, to tackle potential issues from occurring. Maintenance and maintaining this software in an agile project world using traditional IT methods is becoming increasingly challenging. The 6-year-old product is now in effect quickly becoming legacy software and fixing the bugs raised alongside the development of new features to attract new customers, is proving cumbersome and challenging for the teams involved its development. Particular areas that are of concern, is around the lack of a dedicated automation process throughout, project governance and code maintainability, growing number of deployments and version control, number of test and developer environments, lack of cohesion and ongoing conflict between the Development, Support & operations teams, to name but a few. DevOps is now viewed as the principal approach to software development that can grow the companys customer base over the coming years.
In an effort to fully adopt the practices and principles of DevOps, the CEO would like to see a full and detailed holistic approach to software management, of its accounting product software. The approach should take note of the current challenges faced and compare these to new opportunities that DevOps provides for the accounting software development over the next 1-2 year period.
The CEO has recruited you as a consultant to make detailed recommendations to develop a DevOps strategy for its enterprise accounting product software. The strategy must align and adhere to current standards of Software Development and importantly must be fit for purpose and provide value to the company. You must state and outline any assumptions you have made and there should be scope for further and future integration over a 2-year period.
Your recommendations to develop the DevOps strategy approach for the CEOs considerations must include the following:
Background and Preliminary research for the possible DevOps approach that match the requirements/brief above:
o Define and explain the cultural approach needed for such a strategy taking into consideration the collaboration that will be needed by the various key
teams involved in its execution
o Detail and justify the systems development methodology to be used and compare this to the current as is and possible to be approaches
Detail the Proposal for the new DevOps Strategy
o Vision and Goals
o Identification of key stakeholders and their involvement needed
o Constraints and assumptions made
o Describe and detail possible new key processes that will be required
Explain DevOps Operational Efficiency
o Automation Strategy
o Version Control and Continuous Integration
o Continuous Testing and Delivery
o Deployment and Environment Management
System Development Sprint Implementation
o Create & describe a 2-year DevOps sprint plan for implementation of the software
o Future possibilities i.e. how the DevOps solution might evolve with the business in the near to mid future.
Precise and Well-structured Report
o Marks will be awarded based on structure, clarity, writing style, diagrams.
Technical merit and evidence of research
Money, Banking And Monetary Policy nursing essay help: nursing essay help
1. Discuss and explain all of the various things that you can think of that you believe will affect the size so-called money multiplier. For each of the things that you identify, make sure that you explain how and why they will affect the multiplier.
2. Please write an overview of how the Federal Reserve System interacts with commercial banks and the public to influence the amount of money in circulation in the economy.
To put these things in context, remember that the monetary base (MB) is the amount of money that is created by the Federal Reserve system through Open Market Operations. The M1 measure of the money supply represents currency in circulation + directly checkable deposits + travelers checks. The so-called M1 multiplier represents the ratio of the M1 money supply divided by the monetary base (m=M1/MB)
The St. Louis Federal Reserve maintains a series of charts that allow you to see how these things change over time:
Here is a chart that shows the trend of themonetary baseover time:
Here is a chart that shows the trend of theM1measure of the money supply over time:
Here is a link to a chart that shows the trend of theM1 multiplierover time
Here is a chart that shows the trend ofM1 velocityover time:
Bipolar and related disorders english essay help: english essay help
Select1 of the following Bipolar and related disorders:
Bipolar I Disorder
Bipolar II Disorder
Provide the following details about the disorder:
Discuss the history of the disorder. When did it officially become a disorder? What changes to the criteria or treatment of this disorder have occurred since it’s become a DSM diagnosis?
What are some of the symptoms?What would this disorder look like in person? Make sure you relate this back to the DSM criteria.
Prevalence in the U.S. population
Your perception of potential impact on workplace performance
Discuss one type of treatment approach that has been shown to be successful in treating the disorder you selected.
Long-term prognosis (i.e., can it get better?)
The figment Case Assignment paper essay help site:edu
Post a response to the following: Case 2: Volume 2, Case #11:The figment of a man who looked upon the lady
Review this week’s Learning Resources and reflect on the insights they provide.
Go to the Stahl Online website and examine the case study you were assigned.
Take the pretest for the case study.
Review the patient intake documentation, psychiatric history, patient file, medication history, etc. As you progress through each section, formulate a list of questions that you might ask the patient if he or she were in your office.
Based on the patients case history, consider other people in his or her life that you would need to speak to or get feedback from (i.e., family members, teachers, nursing home aides, etc.).
Consider whether any additional physical exams or diagnostic testing may be necessary for the patient.
Developa differential diagnosesfor the patient. Refer to the DSM-5 in this weeks Learning Resources for guidance.
Review the patients past and current medications. Refer to StahlsPrescribers Guideand consider medications you might select for this patient.
Review the posttest for the case study.
Provide the case number in the subject line of the Discussion.
List three questions you might ask the patient if he or she were in your office. Provide a rationale for why you might ask these questions.
Identify people in the patients life you would need to speak to or get feedback from to further assess the patients situation. Include specific questions you might ask these people and why.
Explain what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate for the patient and how the results would be used.
List three differential diagnoses for the patient. Identify the one that you think is most likely and explain why.
List two pharmacologic agents and their dosing that would be appropriate for the patients sleep/wake therapy based on pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. From a mechanism of action perspective, provide a rationale for why you might choose one agent over the other.
If your assigned case includes check points (i.e., follow-up data at week 4, 8, 12, etc.), indicate any therapeutic changes that you might make based on the data provided.
Explain lessons learned from this case study, including how you might apply this case to your own practice when providing care to patients with similar clinical presentations.
Evidence and scene processing english essay help online: english essay help online
You are a rookie investigator assigned to the Juvenile Sex Crimes Unit. Because you are new to the unit, the supervisor of the unit has assigned you to work with veteran investigator Jake Wilson to get your training in sex crimes unit investigations. During your tour of duty on your first day, you receive a call to proceed to 1255 Maple Street to meet a patrol officer who is on a juvenile sex assault call at the No Tell Motel. On arrival, you learn that the suspect was seen by law enforcement officers acting suspicious in the parking lot earlier in the day, and when he spotted officers, he quickly drove away from the motel parking lot. After a short chase, officers took the subject, Jose Torres, H/M 35 years of age, into custody.
After taking the suspect into custody, he was asked by officers why he ran, and he opened up to officers and told them that he had been having sex with an underage 14-year-old girl, his girlfriend, in the motel room and had gotten scared when he saw the police. You also learn that officers did not read him his rights before asking him questions regarding the scene and recognize this might be a problem in the case. The crime scene had been entered already by several police officers who stopped by to visit the crime scene, and office management had also stopped by. The 14-year-old female was also at the crime scene, and your partner is interviewing her on the scene to find out what happened.
Based on the above crime scene and information, answer the questions listed below regarding the scene.
Address the following in 34 pages:
Evidence and Scene Processing
Considering the evidence at the crime scene, make a list of this evidence, and also advise what equipment you will utilize to recover the evidence.
Describe the process of protecting the crime scene and recovering the evidence, labeling it, transporting it, and exactly what type of analysis you would request to have performed with the evidence by the lab.
After reading the scenario, is there a problem with scene contamination?
What role will this evidence likely play in your case?
Would a warrant be needed at the crime scene? Why or why not?
Victim and Witness Statements, Suspect Interrogation
What is the proper process for obtaining a statement from both the suspect and the victim in this incident?
Will you be able to use the information provided to patrol officers by the suspect immediately after his arrest?
If your partner interviewed the suspect at the scene and threatened him, would this be lawful? Why or why not?
If your partner lied to the suspect to gain information from him, would this information be usable?
What ifyour partnerread the suspect his rights before the interrogation?
What has the Supreme Court said about the use of deception in interrogating a suspect?
Where would you interview the female victim?
Who would do the interview, and how should it be conducted?
What types of questions should the interviewerask the suspect and the victim in this crime? Why?
What type of specialized training would you need as a sex crimes investigator?
Describe some of the training you feel would be useful for a rookie detective who just got promoted and placedinto a sex crimes unit.
What types of training would you recommend for a veteran detective who had just transferred into the sex crimes unit?
How does experience play a role in the types of training that you would recommend for each of these two types of officersa rookie and a veteran? Explain.
Managerial Economics research assignment write essay help
This will be a bit open ended, but I want you to base the paper (due at the end of finals week–Saturday is fine) on what’s going on in the oil market. Today, West Texas Intermediate Crude closed at -$37 dollars per barrel or so (for May delivery). And that is a negative sign in front of the dollar amount.
A few places to start:
What I’d like is for you to apply what we’ve learned in this class (you could talk about demand and its effect on the price, as well as the pricing and output decisions in the most recent chapters). Even though we skipped over costs in this class, you could talk about costs and what effects it will have on the market. There are probably some other things I’m missing that you could talk about as well. I’d like to you have about four pages, and try to use some sources in addition to those I’ve given above.