Get help from the best in academic writing.

40. And employing broker who designates one associate broker to a worker as a

Question: 40. And employing broker who designates one associate broker to a worker as a seller’s agent and one to work as a buyers agent has what sort of agency relationship a. dual agency b. limited agency with both the buyer and the seller c. no agency with either the buyer or the seller d. single agency with the seller and no agency with the buyer I 41. designatedShow transcribed image text40. ANSWER;-C)No agency with either the buyer or the seller. Explain;- The employing broker has no relationship with either party in light of the fact that the utilizing agent has assigned the partners to serve the purchaser and the…View the full answerTranscribed image text: 40. And employing broker who designates one associate broker to a worker as a seller’s agent and one to work as a buyers agent has what sort of agency relationship a. dual agency b. limited agency with both the buyer and the seller c. no agency with either the buyer or the seller d. single agency with the seller and no agency with the buyer I 41. designated brokerage may be a. addressed in writing within the office policy manual b. negotiated between buyer and seller c. ignored as outdated d. delegated by a majority vote of all licensees in a firm

Discuss the following: Looking back on the topics covered in this course, which do you see

Question: Discuss the following: Looking back on the topics covered in this course, which do you see as being most relevant to your current job or the job you’re seeking to obtain once you have earned your degree? In what ways has this course changed the way that you think about legal and/or ethical issues AND possibly the decisions you make or will make goingDiscuss the following:
Looking back on the topics covered in this course, which do you see as being most relevant to your current job or the job you’re seeking to obtain once you have earned your degree?
In what ways has this course changed the way that you think about legal and/or ethical issues AND possibly the decisions you make or will make going forward?
100% (1 rating)Law, Ethics,

Overview A leader’s overall style will influence the way they communicate with others. In this module,

Question: Overview A leader’s overall style will influence the way they communicate with others. In this module, you learned about varying leadership styles, including transformational and transactional leadership styles. In this course, the journal will be used for reflection. This is a private conversation between you and your instructor, and you are encouraged toOverview
A leader’s overall style will influence the way they communicate with others. In this module, you learned about varying leadership styles, including transformational and transactional leadership styles. In this course, the journal will be used for reflection. This is a private conversation between you and your instructor, and you are encouraged to deeply explore the concepts presented.
Prompt
Record a reflective journal video about different styles of leadership and how a leader communicates to varied stakeholders. As an adaptive leader, your communication strategy or style may pivot depending on your audience. You are not required to use sources; however, you can emphasize and support your thinking with resources if you feel it is applicable. Specifically, you will address the following questions:
Comparison: How does transactional leadership differ from transformational leadership? Explain.
Communication: How do you think each leadership style would approach communication with various stakeholders?
Impact: What is the impact if a leader does not recognize the need to adjust their communication based off the audience’s needs?

4. which of the following is a duty of transaction broker to a seller

History Assignment Help Question: 4. which of the following is a duty of transaction broker to a seller with whom he is working with a. advocate for the sellers interests b. account for moneys received c. seek the best price and terms d. council seller as to the benefits and risks 5. The Colorado real estate Commission allows for each of the following statements regarding the printing of theShow transcribed image textTranscribed image text: 4. which of the following is a duty of transaction broker to a seller with whom he is working with a. advocate for the sellers interests b. account for moneys received c. seek the best price and terms d. council seller as to the benefits and risks 5. The Colorado real estate Commission allows for each of the following statements regarding the printing of the contract to buy and sell real estate section purchases price and turns a. all of the financing options must be printed exactly on every form b. Ian attorney for the brokerage must be consulted for any needed changes c. the Commission must approve deletions on an individual basis for each brokerage d. the broker may delete certain financing options if so noted on the form as inapplicable


develop A Macro C_to_f Which Takes An Argument C (which Represents A Essay Help Writer


Develop a macro C_TO_F which takes an argument C (which represents a centigrade temperature), and converts it to Fahrenheit temperature F according to the formula F = (9/5 *C) 32. For multiplication and division, define and use macros MUL_N and DIV_N. Also use Decimal Output algorithm to display the Fahrenheit temperature FI need help please.I want Assembly Language 8086 code.Not in other programming languages.I shall be thankful to you,

27. In Colorado, unless a broker has a written agency agreement, the brokers considered

Question: 27. In Colorado, unless a broker has a written agency agreement, the brokers considered a. in violation of RESPA b. a designated broker c. a transaction broker d. a fiduciary 28. Brokers maintaining escrow accounts must maintain all of the following records except a a. Journal b. Ledger c. monthly reconciliation d. profit and loss statement ISee the answerSee the answerSee the answer done loadingShow transcribed image textAnswer (27):- The correct option is (c) A Transaction Broker. Explanation:- A Transaction Broker, according to the Colorado, is “a broker who assists one or more parties throughout a contemplated real estate transactio…View the full answerTranscribed image text: 27. In Colorado, unless a broker has a written agency agreement, the brokers considered a. in violation of RESPA b. a designated broker c. a transaction broker d. a fiduciary 28. Brokers maintaining escrow accounts must maintain all of the following records except a a. Journal b. Ledger c. monthly reconciliation d. profit and loss statement I

A builder has located a piece of property that she would like to buy

Question: A builder has located a piece of property that she would like to buy and eventually build on. The land is currently zoned for four homes per acre, but she is planning to request new zoning. What she builds depends on approval of zoning requests and your analysis of this problem to advise her. With her input and your help, the decision process has beenSee the answerSee the answerSee the answer done loading
Show transcribed image textTranscribed image text: A builder has located a piece of property that she would like to buy and eventually build on. The land is currently zoned for four homes per acre, but she is planning to request new zoning. What she builds depends on approval of zoning requests and your analysis of this problem to advise her. With her input and your help, the decision process has been reduced to the following costs, alternatives, and probabilities: Cost of land: $4 million. Probability of rezoning: 0.60. If the land is rezoned, there will be additional costs for new roads, lighting, and so on, of $1 million. If the land is rezoned, the contractor must decide whether to build a shopping center or 1,450 apartments that the tentative plan shows would be possible. If she builds a shopping center, there is a 60 percent chance that she can sell the shopping center to a large department store chain for $5 million over her construction cost, which excludes the land; and there is a 40 percent chance that she can sell it to an insurance company for $4 million over her construction cost (also excluding the land). If, instead of the shopping center, she decides to build the 1,450 apartments, she places probabilities on the profits as follows: There is a 60 percent chance that she can sell the apartments to a real estate investment corporation for $2,000 each over her construction cost; there is a 40 percent chance that she can get $2,400 each over her construction cost. (Both exclude the land cost.) If the land is not rezoned, she will comply with the existing zoning restrictions and simply build 400 homes, on which she expects to make $3,500 over the construction cost on each one (excluding the cost of land). a. What is the expected value for the rezoned shopping center, if the rezoning cost is included (but land cost is excluded)? (Do not round your intermediate calculations. Enter your answers in millions rounded to 2 decimal places. Negative amounts should be indicated by a minus sign.) Expected value million b. What is the expected value for the rezoned apartments, if the rezoning cost is included (but land cost is excluded)? (Do not round your intermediate calculations. Enter your answers in millions rounded to 2 decimal places. Negative amounts should be indicated by a minus sign.) Expected value million c. If the land is rezoned, what should the contractor decide? O Build shopping center O Build apartments d. What is the expected revenue, if the land is not rezoned (excluding the land cost)? (Do not round your intermediate calculations. Enter your answers in millions rounded to 2 decimal places. Negative amounts should be indicated by a minus sign.) Expected revenue million e. What is the expected net profit of entire project, including all applicable costs? (Do not round your intermediate calculations. Enter your answers in millions rounded to 2 decimal places. Negative amounts should be indicated by a minus sign.) Expected net profit million

38. An agent working for a seller may not work with a. the buyer

Question: 38. An agent working for a seller may not work with a. the buyer as a transaction broker and the purchase of the sellers property b. the buyer as in agent in purchasing another property c. other sellers as an agent and selling another property d. the buyer as a customer in the purchase of the seller’s property 39. A deed of trust to the public trustees maySee the answerSee the answerSee the answer done loadingShow transcribed image text38. The answer is D) agent working for a seller may not work with the buyer as a customer in the purchase of the seller’s property. Please note: an…View the full answerTranscribed image text: 38. An agent working for a seller may not work with a. the buyer as a transaction broker and the purchase of the sellers property b. the buyer as in agent in purchasing another property c. other sellers as an agent and selling another property d. the buyer as a customer in the purchase of the seller’s property 39. A deed of trust to the public trustees may be foreclosed by which of the following methods a. Private sale by the office of the public trustee b. public sale by the courts c. Public now by the office of the public trustee d. public sale by the holder of the indebtedness

OM 300-910/920 Summer 2022 (Nunnelley) = Homework: Chapter 4 Homework Question 13, Problem 4.3

Question: OM 300-910/920 Summer 2022 (Nunnelley) = Homework: Chapter 4 Homework Question 13, Problem 4.3 Brief Part 1 of 2 The following table shows the actual demand observed over the last 4 years 1 Year Demand 6 2 3 . 6 Using exponential smoothing with a 0.30 and a forecast for year 1 of 5.0, provide the forecast from periods 2 through 5 (round your responses to oneShow transcribed image textAnswer: Exponential Smoothing Ft 1 = x At (1 – ) x Ft Given that: Initia…View the full answerTranscribed image text: OM 300-910/920 Summer 2022 (Nunnelley) = Homework: Chapter 4 Homework Question 13, Problem 4.3 Brief Part 1 of 2 The following table shows the actual demand observed over the last 4 years 1 Year Demand 6 2 3 . 6 Using exponential smoothing with a 0.30 and a forecast for year 1 of 5.0, provide the forecast from periods 2 through 5 (round your responses to one decimal place) 2 3 4 Year Forecast (ES) 1 50 H 11 M Dylan Fraser 06/13/22158 HW Score: 13.735, 10.5 of 142 points Points: 0.5 of 4


3 (7 Marks)
each Communication Channel Has Different Target Audience. Target Admission College Essay Help


Question 3 (7 marks)
Each communication channel has different target audience. Target audience will impact the message choice, delivery methods and the content.
You are working for APPLE Company and you are required to communicate to customers about the New iPhone which will be released next month. Identify who is target audience of new Iphone and what is the message that you want to send to this audience group.
If you have to make a choice, what is the approach that you would prefer to communicate to the target audience deductive or inductive. Provide the justification to your choice. Answer this question in 300 words with at least one reference supported. Question 5 (7 marks)
The company has been receiving multiple complaints from customers about not answering their calls. You are asked by the manager to investigate the customers’ complaints. You decide to contact randomly some customers who registered their complaints and discover that the customers have been calling after 6:00pm when the company offices are closed. Based on your knowledge of e-communication, what would you recommend the company to do in order to address this issue?
What are the specific guidelines you will follow to ensure your proposed solution works effectively?
Answer this question in 250 words

Cynthia Knott’s oyster bar buys fresh Louisiana oysters for $4 per pound and sells

Question: Cynthia Knott’s oyster bar buys fresh Louisiana oysters for $4 per pound and sells them for $10 per pound. Any oysters not sold that day are sold to her cousin, who has a nearby grocery store, for $3 per pound. Cynthia believes that demand follows the normal distribution, with a mean of 120 pounds and a standard deviation of 15 pounds. How many pounds should
Show transcribed image textCost of real Utilization (Co)=9-3=6 Cost of underneath utilization(Cu)=3-2=1 as a r…View the full answerTranscribed image text: Cynthia Knott’s oyster bar buys fresh Louisiana oysters for $4 per pound and sells them for $10 per pound. Any oysters not sold that day are sold to her cousin, who has a nearby grocery store, for $3 per pound. Cynthia believes that demand follows the normal distribution, with a mean of 120 pounds and a standard deviation of 15 pounds. How many pounds should she order each day? Refer to the standard normal table for z-values. Cynthia should order pounds of oysters each day (round your response to one decimal place).

We Offer Fast, Confidential Essay Help Services

  • Custom writing services – Essays and Research Papers
  • Full or part dissertations
  • Reports, book and movie reviews
  • Proofreading, critiquing and editing
  • Power point presentations, cover letter and resumes
  • Any other academic work

Here’s how it works: You send us the essay question…we send you the custom answer for your question. It’s that simple! We can also help you with custom research papers and term papers or any other writing that you need.

If you have already written something, but not sure whether it will work, we can help you improve. All work is undertaken by an expert writer with English as their first language, qualified and experienced in your area of study and assigned by our Quality Assurance team to match your assignment.

We understand how frustrating it can be for students to do well in all subjects and achieve high grades with all the responsibilities you may have while studying.

Every single student experiences these difficulties in one way or the other. To ensure that the time & money you invest in your academics don’t go to waste, you need to make sure you have all the support and help you need to complete your assignments successfully.

We are here to support you and to help you achieve more

Guaranteed quality work, written by your qualified expert…

Your work is….

  • written to your choice of undergraduate or post graduate level
  • written to your exact specifications
  • written by a qualified expert in your area of study
  • fully researched and referenced

We deliver your work confidentially. In a rush? Don’t worry, we can help in as little as 3 hours.

The work we deliver is written to a quality standard of your choice, and fully guaranteed. Unlike any other services, we offer a custom written and original paper for the first time. If your work meets the quality standard but you’re unhappy with anything else, you can request changes which will be delivered to you in 24 hours or sooner.

Essay Writing at 247 Essay Help

4.9 rating based on 10,005 ratings

Rated 4.9/5
10005 reviews

Review This Service


Rating: